HypopressiveRSF Gymnastics is a structured method in various programs that includes prevention, therapy and sports performance.
It is a technique aimed at everyone, men and women, of all ages and all body types: from lovers of high-intensity and professional sports to simple fitness, to women with Diastasis and problems related to childbirth.
Both physically and, above all, postural, HypopressiveRSF represents the key to combining sports activity and a healthy physic with anaerobic exercises.
What is the HypopressiveRSF Gymnastics
The HypopressiveRSF Gymnastics is a very precise technique. It involves repeated and sequential postural exercises, performed rhythmically and associated with respiratory apneas, which tone core muscles and the pelvic floor.
What are its benefits?
- Improves posture and balance
- Prevention and resolution of urinary incontinence
- Solution to improving the rectus abdominis (Diastasis of the rectus abdominis)
- Prevention and resolution of disorders related to Hypotonic or Hypertonic pelvic floor
- Prevention and resolution of the lowering of internal and pelvic organs
- Postpartum recovery
- Improvement of sexual function
- Prevention of Hernias (disk, inguinal, etc…)
- Waist line reduction
- Improves sports performance
- Improves the circulation of the lower limbs thanks to the decompression of the pelvis
- Improves respiratory and blood systems
How long does it take to see results?
The number of sessions varies depending on the condition of each person at the beginning of the practice.
After a few weeks it is possible to achieve many goals.
We recommend a minimum of 2 to 3 sessions per week.
Postpartum (no earlier than 6 weeks after delivery)